Positive Electrostatic Charge Therapy (PECT)
- Stimulating cancer cells by positive electrostatic charges and disrupting their metabolism.
- Capable of delivering electrically charged drugs to the tumor site (EDD – Electrostatic Drug Delivery).
- Suitable for masses close to the surface.
- Capable of combination with other common cancer treatments.
- No complications in the adjacent tissues.
- Significant reduction in tumor size.
- No side effects on other tissues or body metabolism.
- Successful in more than 80% of candidates.
- Article published in the Cancer Medicine journal.
- US Patent No.: US17/063,689.